Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Sunflower and Pastel Mandala/Dreamcatcher

Sunflower and Pastel Colored DreamCatchers or Mandala: Lately I've been on a quest in making a different to me kind of Dreamcatcher or Mandala, a wall hanging if you like. It is requested to me by a cousin of my brother in-law that used to order from me a bear amigurumi. She wanted a Sunflower designed one and also a Pastel colored one that needs to be combined with black yarn color. I researched online for pictures that I can get an idea from and found some and so I started on making the middle part composed of two crochet circles that I sew together and put a foam inside. I have come to make 2 brown ones in two sizes and two black ones. I was hoping to have spare as a sample and experiment more on. Then I started making the petals that is going to be connected on the crochet circles. I have made petals with yellow and orange colors. I sewn them to the circles but when Micolle saw it she said she preferred the yellow one from the orange. When I said I'm gonna sew the yellow petals to the black rounded crochet, she rejected it and said I should put it on the brown instead. So I followed her and made some. I let Ysrah see my progress and she has been making some adjustments to it. I enjoyed making the sunflowers and just a while ago I was able to put the fringes on it using the colors of yarns used for it plus some mohair and eyelash yarns that ms Jan gave me. I forwarded the pictures to Ysrah but she has to reply yet. Tomorrow I'm going to ask my brother in-law to send it to her. She requested I put them on a nice plastic bag so after hearing from her I'm gonna do that. Here are some of the pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment