Monday, February 19, 2018

Crochet Blouses out of Sugar Free Yarns

Crochet Blouses out of Sugar Free Yarns This past weeks I have been in a Crochet blouse frame of mind. I started a blouse from last year but wasn't able to pick it up for a while because of all the beads orders and holiday fever. So last last week I started to crochet it again. The pattern was from a Japanese Crochet/Knit magazine. Doubting if I ever can make them then. The pattern has a diagram that can be followed but the words are in Japanese. I felt intimidated. But I had the courage to follow the diagram and make it piece by piece. I made a mistake with the motifs part and the size of it but it came out quite well and fits Stella, my manequin. The yarn I used for it is a Sugar Free Yarn I won from the Yarn Caravan Event in Luneta that was hosted by Gantsilyo Filipino. We won the tag along contest of making a granny square. Most of my teammates has chosen a yarn already and I ended up with the orange one with lighter orange mixed with it. I was glad to have it because it turned out quite well. So after making that blouse I was encouraged to make another one using another Sugar Free Yarn that is called Ombre. For sometime I was thinking of what to do with it. Then I saw another pattern on the magazine that with be very appropriate to use for it. Although in the pattern the blouse only have one color I didn't think that a gradient yarn wouldn't be fit with it. I got the flow of making the blouse and enjoyed working on it. Watching the yarn change from one color to another. After finishing the blouse I got the urge to buy more of those yarns. I'm willing to save for it unlike before that I apprehend even buying it. So that is one of my goals now. So without further ado, here are the pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment