Friday, February 23, 2018

Crochet Puppets

My brother in-law has asked me a long time ago to make crochet puppets. He has a picture on hand that I can follow but it wasn't in crochet. I tried making it but had a hard time copying from the photo. So I took other pictures that can be a reference for it. That's when I made Iggu the aligator. I was quite pleased with it and I started with Kepler. Kepler is slightly bigger than Iggu and has some details from him unlike the first one. I remember that I incorporated a flat form for him and I've also sewn some fabric on the inside. In the end they both came out well and was quite pleased with it. It was suppose to be a start of a business for my kuya and I but it ended up being a toy for the kids specially Daniel. They had been playing with it eversince. Oh, as added project I also made a Fox Puppet named "Raffy". Just don't know where he is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment