Wednesday, February 14, 2018

On reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

On reading Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows: One day I decided to take the last book of the Harry Potter series and flip through some pages and start reading from there. So on Chapter 7 I started reading the book. I know it has been a while since I've read The Goblet of Fire and wasn't able to finish it. I cheated and gone right through the last part and read from there. And I have been doing that for some time now. It just sort of gave me purpose for each day. Something to look forward to in a small way. Like how I look forward to opening this laptop that kuya gave me and browsing it. Looking for things to do here. Like typing this silly narrative. I passed that dreaded part of the book for me. The part where Harry and Hermione (without Ron) went to Godric's Hollow and meet Bathilda or Nagini. I wanted to read as fast as I can so I can read that part. That part that I keep watching on youtube before. The part where Ron reunited with his friends and Hermione got angry at him and he explained stuff that is quite intriguing for me. How he explained the way he found how to get back to them. I'm on that middle part of the book now. I'm thinking about how can it be possible for the rest of the story to be on that other half part of the book. Cause I know there are plenty of things that's going to happen according to the movie. I keep comparing the book to the movie and citing some differences that there is. I don't know what will happen after me reading the book. Maybe I would try to find The Half Blood Prince from Kuya and read that or move on with other things but one thing is certain. It has given me some other thing to do. And to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment