Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tutorials Adventure by cedie aqui

June 2018 Jampacked ako sa paggawa ng samples at pagshoot ng tutorials na hinanay ko nitong mga nakaraang araw or buwan na nga ata. Oops! English pala dapat. So I have been accumulating samples and am shooting clips for making beaded items as a tutorial. It has been quite an adventure so far. I can't believe how much energy and time you put into it. Plus all the planning and practice you need to do. Researching on terms and letting yourself know it through and through. My first tutorials are not perfect in the least but it's a learning process that I have found to be a bit fun. I'm excited as to how it all works together. Waiting for the file to upload. Ofcourse since most of us are using internet here in the house I find it more convenient to upload them at night. So in the morning it will be all set up for edit. I'm just glad that our net is back. And crossfingered I wish that I will push through most of them. There's also that fact that I got monetized recently. I find it so exciting it makes me jump out of bed in the early morning. Which I don't have the habit of from this past weeks. I have something to look forward to. And I hope it stays that way for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment