Sunday, June 10, 2018

Beaded Clutch Bags

Beaded Clutch Bags Produces 4 different beaded pouch bags that are 9x6 inches in measurement recently. They have a new to me feature on them which is putting names and letters on them. I was learning how to do it as I go and has exhausted my strength and will in making them. Just quite happy of how it turned out though. The only problem now is delivering it to the owners. The fourth design of the bags has a heart in it. I decided to use the light pink first but not quite satisfied with it so I started another one using light gray and red for the heart. I doubted how it is coming up so I got back to the pink one and visualized the heart design. I settled in putting red and white hearts for the side parts only and after that I began to like it a bit so I got on with it. After making the bags during this past 10 days I got to making the box to put them in as my Aunt requested. I just used some saved carton from the TV that kuya gave mama and created one. I met with Tito and Auntie Myrna at my other Tito's wake and gave them these orders. They liked it and it's convenient for me in a way because I wouldn't need to go to their place to deliver them. so here are the said items...

No comments:

Post a Comment