Saturday, June 9, 2018

Keychains Overload

KEYCHAINS GALORE I have been making beaded keychains as an order from my Tito for a while. Since we have the internet back now I think I should show you guys here as soon as I can and write a little about it. The first part of his order I delivered at their place and it consist of 50 pcs. I had enough time then to make him more so he ask for 100 pcs adding to the first batch. In the end I accumulated 180 pcs for him with some excess. This month has been a busy month for him cause baranggay election came up. He works as a President of their baranggay so he wanted to giveaway stuff to his constituents. To his pals and other people within the community. Making the keychains had been an adventure for me. I experimented with more designs so he can have a variety of it. I wanted to make a tutorial about them then but our luck with having the internet back on is so slim. It was taking too long to wait for it to come back. So my ate decided to apply for another internet provider and we recently got it installed. I was happy cause it gives me the liberty to post longer videos and write on my blog again. I am thinking of making tutorials again as soon as I set up all the things I needed. That means I have to make samples of designs. It's good to know that I already had designs in mind from the experience of making Tito's keychains. So without further ado here are the pics of the said items:

No comments:

Post a Comment