Thursday, June 6, 2019

The Last Bits of the Character Purse Series

June 7, 2019 Friday Last month and these past few days has been a productive one for me as I'm on the verge of ending the character purse series I've been pushing to do this past month. I'm now on the process of uploading the 2nd part of the Doraemon-inspired purse. The next thing for me is to make a separate video on how to sew the lining and zipper. A subscriber suggested a smiley and hello kitty character purse so I'm still gonna learn that and maybe put that up next time. For now I wanted to put up first the simple bear beaded project and once I get that down I will be planning other ones. I'm quite apprehensive about the beaded bear as it looks very tricky and complicated to work and show. There might also be some problems on how to work the parts like the arms and legs. But despite of that I'm gonna take it step by step and maybe get there. So that's my update for now. Happy crafting everyone. Oh! and here are the accumulated pictures of the tutorials thumbnails:

No comments:

Post a Comment