Monday, February 18, 2019

First Post 2019

February 18, 2019 Monday It's been a while since I posted a blog. I was busy. Well, sort of. I've been taking care of my niece and nephews because of ate's new work. Last December I was also working through several orders for beaded and crochet items. Some for my Tito which are keychains and wallets. One of my customers also ordered booties and sandals from me. So I keep filling it up. Just now that I can say I'm through all of those. There is still one order coming up but I'm thinking, hopefully there wouldn't be any for a while. That's why I'm focusing on this one task, which is to do a tutorial for crochet baby booties/sandals. I've been studying it and learning it. Researching as I go of terms I need to be familiar with. I'm on that process where I needed to take notes and make samples. I'm quite apprehensive on this one. Not that confident in working crochet tutorials compared to beaded ones.But I'm still hell bent on pushing it through. Gonna take it one step at a time and hopefully I can go pass it. I just hope there wouldn't be a problem and even if there's going to be one I got to be prepared for it. This year I have this two tutorials so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment