Thursday, January 18, 2018

January 2018 Update

Had a long vacation from blogging. December was rush time in making beaded wallets orders. Swamped with the holidays too. It's a new year and i'm looking forward to new things and new opportunities. Maybe I'll learn new techniques and make new to me projects. I just hope I get paid well for them cause I want to save up for a laptop of my own that I can use to update my podcasts and do research.

I know it will take a while for me to achieve it but it is being the only thing that I want for now plus I really need it. I once applied for a teaching English job online and one of their requirements is a laptop so It really has been playing in my mind. It is good to have a goal of some type. There are things I can do on it that I'm not able to do with just an android phone. For one typing there would be easier and quick to edit. Reading articles and policies would be much better because of the wider screen. I can go to links i'm not able to go to with just the phone. Plus many other perks of a laptop.

We don't have an internet for now. Our provider is having a maintenance and fixing some things and it has been a while now. It's pretty hard not having an internet. For one you can't watch podcasts and videos on youtube. You can't update yourself for recent posts and happenings on facebook. You can't research on things on google. Simple things you want to know right away are gone like when you want to find out what that title of the movie is that is running through your head. But i guess it has some positive side to it like the kids tend to play usual games on their own and you get to continuously work on something without having to always check on your phone. So all in all it's somewhat okay.

I just miss my friends online and the yarn community. I also have some videos I want to upload. I need to check on my Sims too. I was contemplating whether to buy a simcard so I can avail their data connection but is apprehending because it would be costly. So for now i'm just gonna continue on my amigurumi experiment and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment