Sunday, August 18, 2019

Opening a Shop on Shopee

I've been educating myself with stuff about shopee and I'm happy to share with you guys that I was able to put items there. It is an online shopping app I had downloaded for a while now because I was browsing back then for some unique yarns and found some of them. I have put up orders before and has successfully bought them througout the last couple months. I'm so happy with my purchases and didn't realize I can also sell my stuff there. A suggestion from my cousin pushed me to go with it. I was also inspired by one of the local seller of yarn here in the Philippines and it is from JC Crochet. The person who assisted me on putting up the shop told me to put up 10 items already so that the COD option wouldn't expire. So now I'm really thrilled to work on more crochet items and put up the accumulated ones I have on hand. So please check out my shop if you are able to and it is shopee.ph/rositafuentesaquino The name of the shop is also Gantsilyera from my name on Youtube. I will be very happy if you can support me there as you have supported me with my Podcasting Journey. Great day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment