Thursday, May 9, 2019

Online Yarn Hauls 2019

May 10, 2019 Friday So eversince I discovered that I can shop online using an online shopping app I've been addicted to it eversince. Below are the yarn that I have recently acquired using the said app. The first one came from China and took 12 days to be delivered and are cotton yarns that are varigated. They are all 50 gram balls and very soft. I started working on a cellphone pouch using one of them and I really liked how it turned out. The second yarn order I placed is from a local seller from Tarlac. Her yarns are just fabulous and awesome. They are gradient yarns with subtle color changes. The yarn is in cotton and are stranded and not plied. I am working on a shawl using one of them and I'm really enjoying it so far. So since I really want to try out the other colorways from the yarn from China I placed a third order picking some of the dyelot that I missed the last time. It came within 9 days and I'm shocked at how fast it is just because the first one came after 12 days. So now I'm gonna figure out a project for the yarns and it's just nice having them on the side as some type of inspiration and something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment