Tuesday, July 18, 2017

This blog will be a journal of my past and recent projects that will serve as a catalogue for future reference and to show to customers. I will also put here my adventures with my works. I have a youtube channel that I want to ask for you guys to view and subscribe to and it is called Gantsilyera. People ask me why that name. I got the idea from the crochet word in Spanish 'ganchillo' which is gantsilyo in tagalog so i merged it to yera to turn it into gantsilyera which might mean a female crocheter. Along with crochet I also enjoy knitting, coloring, sewing, lettering and beading which I also showcase with my videos. I'm happy to be a member of the yarn community in youtube and I got inspired by other podcasters to make videos. It is a very loving and supporting community that I am very grateful about. So please join me with my endezvours and hope to see you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment