Wednesday, September 28, 2016

It's September 28, 2016, a wednesday today. Woke up rather late today but I continued making the second pieces of the 'aginaldo bags' I'm making plus the short strap for it. All in all I have 11 pieces with the same design. I found the pattern of it from Nadia of Yarnutopia on Youtube. I have been making and collecting items to sell for Christmas. I was able to make 8 pieces of hexagonal bags from before from my old projects. And I want to incorporate more designs for it. I'm planning on putting fringes after I'm finished with it. The inspiration came from an artist abroad name Jen Xerri. Hopefully I will be able to put zippers and lining on them and try to sell them online. or if I get the confidence again to sell at our garage, I will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment